Most frequent questions and answers
Door Lock Help for the electric rim lock. As it is powered by 12VDC or 12VAC, it can not connect directly with 110V/220V voltage. In the below picture, the system is using a power supply TL500 (12VDC power), connecting with an access control keypad outside, and a pushbutton inside.
- Electric rim lock with 12VDC, you can check: xx
In order to have the best holding force, the plate screw (size: M8X40) is losing a little in installation, plastic plates have enough room to adjust to the right place.
- Check whether the lock’s armature plate has installed the pin to fix
- Check if the iron plate of the lock has installed the rubber pad
- Suggest the clients use Threadlocker on screws
Locks used for glass door with frame
- electric bolt lock TL181/TL182/TL184 with bracket
- electric magnetic lock TL180/TL280/TL320 with U/L/LZ braket
Used for glass door without frame
- electric bolt lock TL185, bolt lock with bracket
- electric magnetic lock TL180/TL280/TL320 with UBK braket
Are You Ready To Build New Project With Us?
Most frequent questions and answers, hope can help you on door locks issues.